Digital Radiography combines a traditional Diagnostic Radiology (X-Ray) machine with a powerful computer to produce digital X-RAY images instead of analog (film) images. These high resolution high quality images allow your physician to better see the fine details that are needed in the diagnosis of fractures, join injuries and air-fluid levels. Images are acquired within 2-3 seconds of exposure. Your digital X-RAY images no longer require X-RAY film but may be viewed or transmitted electronically to any monitor or computer with high speed connectivity. Digital Radiography technology also reduces the X-RAY dose, compared to analog technology.
- Arrive at the specified time to allow for registration and exam preparation.
- Notify us upon arrival of any special needs or allergies
- Bring insurance card and authorization or worker’s comp information.
- Plan to pay required co-pays at the time of service.
- Bring a picture ID.
- Wear comfortable clothing.
To ensure the highest quality procedure in a safe environment, we are unable to provide child care services during your examination. Please do not bring unattended children to the imaging center.